Thread: A Dogs' Prayer
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 11:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for reading what I wrote about her.

It's still the usual things, that make me miss her most. Especially coming home - no one to wake up so she can greet me (bless her heart, she did have to usually be woken up for about the last 2 years). And gosh did she sleep hard...she'd wake me up barking in her sleep! Running and barking a real high pitched bark, lips quivering, eyebrows moving all over. I loved watching her sleep.

If humans had a heart like hers, our earth would be like Isabelle's utopia heaven. I mean, anyone that has been close to a dog, knows that type of heart they have. What couldn't we learn, from our pets? From the biggest to the smallest, they all offer qualities we should learn.

I hope what ever is causing you to be so emotional, and cry so much, is something you can post about here for support. If you did and I didn't see it please forgive me! I've been here less and less. Just absorbed in so much going on around here. I'm glad you could access your heart, even the parts that hurt, reading about CoCo aka CoCo Puff aka Mooseface.
Milivica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote