View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 07:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ok NC Neurologists and all Doctors – here me now and hear me clear

A while back I read ref how neuros. monitored this board. While I know the poster a bit and do trust her, I had doubts. Something must have missed understood – right? I thought you have a much education, you have many patients to see each day, you must be tired at the eod (I was when I worked - my position was a desk job but, very high up), you have families, I know you love the WSJ, stock, bonds…, so why would you ever consider monitoring a MS board? You should be looking at the trials, new drugs, new hope and deciding what is best for your patients. I pay your 300. plus bill for 4-5 min max, I expect you to know more then me. Why don’t you – you are indeed sitting on you behind at home playing your little net monitoring games. IMO, you are worth nothing as a Neuro. Or a GP.

Yesterday, you and your staff proved 100% what you do in your spare time. I came to this site and asked for prayers, I went to several friends on myspace and asked the same. No one except close net friends (2) knew exactly what was going on. But, you did!

How do I know 100% - one of your stupid employees told me I had a nice site but to expand it a bit in so and so manner. My response “ok, thank you”. Less then 30 min I was denied treatment. Since I fake info on mypage sign in the only way you could have got was here, I had a link for 2-3 days. Your ignornat employee also mentioned how prayers did not come to be. How did she know about my prayers? Only people here would and then only if they researched my posts. They did not do that. I know the members here - it is their nor my stlye.

I was better and you would have trusted me as my,main Dr did. But, your and your infusion center had to go to the boards and view my inner most feelings. This was none of your damnnnnnnnnn business. We are open domain, but you have no business here. We are friends trying to help each other and that is all. You have raped me of of my privacy and religous rights. Do I not have the right to ask my friends to pray, here or anywhere? I do !!!!! You monitor me here. No Prob You Ba******************. Do you really think I cannot contact mods here.... and have a name change, no posts following me.... U are so stupid, I can. That is 1 desion out of your control and there are many other places I can go. Just in case - thanks for the rape - yes I do know 1st hand what rape is and yours has hurt me worse then 1983..

~ Sheena~
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote