View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 10:49 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I wonder if those winds out west are headed our way???

I wonder if I say my fingers don't like the right keys often... sometimes it looks like i've created my own language.

I wonder why I've never heard of Zion NP?? Gotta look that one up!!

I wonder if I can say that I remember going to the doc with a friend today... but I can't remember going to or coming back...

I wonder if it's going to rain much on Saturday?? I have a friend and her team walking in the the Komen Race for the Cure... and my sister and her team are walking in the March of Dimes walk where she lives... NO RAIN PLEASE.

I wonder if they know how much I would love to WALK with them... I will have to settle for being with them in spirit... or at least in my heart.

I wonder how Curious is doing and if she knows how much she means to us all???

I wonder how Wren is doing?

I wonder if I can tell David... thanks... I know I'm not on this side of the fence alone.. I forget from time to time.... it's often a lonely place.

I wonder at how caring everyone here is....

I wonder if I can tell Bizi.. THANKS... I'm trying to do a little reading on what we talked about. It's very confusing and quite scary.

I wonder if Alffe knows... how special she is??? How thankful I am to her... she makes me think.

I wonder if I can tell Nohope and Nik-key ...I think you both have amazing strength.

I wonder what Doody and Bruna are up to???

I wonder if I can say... I'm off to try to sleep... try.

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (04-17-2008)