View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 11:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Lyme's-- Chiari-Malformation-Alz disease!

Hello everybody, i have alot of problems with my life to deal with. Can anybody help me to deal with Lymes disease, Chiari-Malformation and also at 46 i am have Alz disease to! I have had a rough life with going through a major brain hemmage, but i was a lucky one to survive that one they said. They did have to take half my skull off for that to fix. I have also been through four eye operations, two disk replace in neck, two foot operations, kidney stones, Hepertitis-B, two arm operations at the elbow's on both arms! broken ribs three times, etc. Like i said it's been a hard life for me, but i do have alot of pain and always my hands and legs and feet and fingers swell all the time and sometimes i just can't move at all. My hands are freezing up on me now and my arms to as i write this. my legs are swelling again and feet now will swell to. This makes me so mad because it hurts me and gives me alot of pain with it. Can anybody help me on some of these problems i have with answer's. Nobody don't know what to do for me anymore!
tony46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote