View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 03:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi all - few questions

Hi all

Well, my doctor visit turned out to be a complete let down. I asked him about vit b12 levels and he said no it's fine. So he did not test for it. He did other blood tests which came back normal.

I have however started taking b12 sublingual tablets (one every day) and a b complex too...Just had a b12 shot on monday...I don't know if it is my imagination, but my skin hypersensitivity and burning is less.

I'm going to continue taking b12 injections every week for a month or two. I'm taking sublingual b12 (one in the morning) and B complex every day. I also added two omega 3 oil capsules at night and a good probiotic.

Are there any other vitams you guys would recommend? I could not find any articles on supplementation (but I'm very new to the site so I'm struggling to search for stuff). I don't have a lot of money for vitamins and supplements so I can't really afford to buy loads of stuff.

I'm going to give the supplements a chance and see if I notice any improvement. If so, I'm going back to the neurologist for some answers.

Love
Eugene
ejcronje is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote