View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 04:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Just one of those things that make me sit back and say hmmm? I am an Independent voter so no ties to any political party, just seems we don`t get a good candidate, just vote for the lesser evil.

The voting record on veterans issues by the veteran candidate is pretty dismal, seems like a heck of a way to pay back the men and women that fight for this country, no matter what your position on it.

Our country is bleeding jobs, good paying ones replaced by lower paying service side jobs. Just my view that the key to an economic recovery depends on people having good paying jobs? = more tax dollars paid into a system that wastes them?

There is no present technology that is going to solve our energy problems, use of food to make fuel increases demand and price, again harming an economic recovery.

News reports 78 million baby boomers to start retiring by 2011 and no plans to fix Social Security, LOL cut benefits? raise retirement age? I don`t believe that everyone views retirement as working till they die or become to sick to work, of course not everyone is a politician.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (04-17-2008)