View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 02:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Hi. Ok my pain is in my inner ankle foot. So I went to people about the tts surgery and even sent my records to Dillion who is a salesman to me. From the neuros,foot docs etc this surgery is very risky and can cause other issues with nerves. I know for me I am in hell pain but I know there is always a lower rock bottom.For me since I need a lot of support in my feet and I wear shoes when ever I walk that means even to the bathroom at night I wear a good walking shoe. I need to keep my ankle as stable as possible. Now also what I have been told that whether pn,tts,a trapped nerve its more about pain control which I lack at the moment and why I may break down and get a scs. Mrs D can you tell me about this r-lipoic acid and could I take this as well? I have been having swollen ankles and am not sure if it is from the humidity or from being on them more this week then in months combined.
Then getting the TTS may not be a good option. Unless it *is* nerve compression causing all the symptoms. But I surely don't want to tempt fate by possibly causing more nerve issues. *shudder*