View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I had a girl come clean once a week. Well, one week she didn't come so I did it my self. Took me 4 hours but I did it. (I clean a little, rest a little, clean a little, rest a little). Anyhow, I got to washing the bathroom and realized she really wasn't do a good job and I don't think she was washing the floor as the water was really dirty. So that was the end of that.

DDs used their money to pay for her as they were not helping to get things done. It was a valuable lesson for them.

Curious - I'm a clean freak too! DDs hate that trait in me. LOL. In fact, DD17 finished her school work and wanted to stop by her friends on her way to work. I told her no, she had to spend 15 minutes straightening her room. She was not happy with that.

We have lots of out of town guests coming through out the next week so I'm trying to get it all done.

EDIT: Barb, how scary! I have too many balance issues and they always seem worse in the shower. To add something that makes the bottom of the shower slippery would definitely be an accident waiting to happen.

Curious - I love microfiber too. It picks up so much more.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (04-17-2008)