Old 04-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Ali,

Thanks for showing this to us. It shows us more of how RSD can effect someone
then some of us even know.

My fingers spasm up. They did last week when I was holding my fork to eat. It takes more time to get them to calm down then they use to so I do know about the spasms.

I am so sorry to see you going through this and I just pray to God that someone will help you find some answers to calm this down for you. Massaging my fingers help straighten them out most of the time but it didn't work last week. You can also see how wasted away my fingers are on my right hand.

That is also a very good website. I watched a lot of it and it sure hits home doesn't it?

I have been laying in bed most of today. It snowed here last night and the weather sets me off worse then anything I have found. I had to take Methadone today and put a patch on in hopes to calm it down some. Mine I am sure has spread into my legs. It was just in my right foot and in the past few months my legs are giving me fits. My Dr. just had a cat scan done on me Monday and it showed arthritis in my back but not to the extent of causing the leg pain I am dealing with.

I'm trying to stay off of the Methadone due to my system shutting down from it.

It's too bad we can't get more people to go to that website and watch those videos to help get awareness out there. Maybe if we all send them to everyone we email then that might be a start.

You are one brave girl. Your Mom and Dad must be very proud of you that you can help them pull together what help you need and research you need done.

My heart goes out to you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote