View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 03:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
My dear "post card friend".

Don't you ever feel that you've let the team down. No-one said you have to check in every day when you joined this site!

Not one member here would have reason to think you took advantage of them.......I know! I'm a woman!

Don't think like this Suzyq, I'm just grateful you found time to pop in and say Hi anyway, and I'm darn sure others will feel the same.

Have a wonderful time in TN, but don't forget we want details!

OK.....Now tell an Aussie what TN means please....

Thank you so much! I'm tellin' ya I've been in a funky weird place lately and I don't like it! My moods have been all over the place and I've been having an overwhelming feeling that I've let a lot of people down. Not just here but dh and my family as well. But I know it will get better...just a small bump in the road.

TN is Tennessee where I used to live. I'm going to visit my family and friends there.

This is where I live now...Houston Texas about 3 million population

And this is where I'm going...I used to live here, the first picture is my backyard one foggy morning (my mom still lives there) the second is the road that goes up to my church.
Pulaski Tennessee population about 10,000

So you can see why I'm looking forward to this trip and why I'm thinking it will help me get sorted out and to feeling more like myself.

Dx'd RRMS July 2007

suzyqz_2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (04-18-2008)