View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 09:19 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie8 View Post
Ughhh.....I just called my neuro and she is out of town from April 17-22 and her nurse is out today on Friday. Now what do I do? Keep taking the C. until she gets back? Stop it? But if I stop it than I'll lose all the build up days I've accumulated to adjust. She's the only MS doc. in the practice so no one else would have any advice. Anyhow, I finally got in to the big MS clinic here in my city. Appointment is June 5. Waiting list was almost a year. Then I guess if one of their neuros goes out of town than you aren't stuck because they all do the same thing.
Call Shared Solutions and ask. They may know what to do. (altho, I suspect they'll say to keep taking it)

I was bad last night and didnt take my C. I was itchy all over last night. I think I ate something I'm allergic to...not sure what it was tho. I just didnt want to inject something into my thigh that might also be a little itchy too.

So, I'm about ready to take it now. (I kind of wanted to switch to mornings instead of evenings anyways) I'm hoping to get into the habit of doing the injections in the mornings after I wake up...just not too soon after waking up, I dont want to accidentally stab myself in the eye because I'm still sleepy.

Oh! Another suggestion for injecting and avoiding some itchy reaction sites. I was told by Shared Solutions that in areas where you dont have a lot of fat to pinch (thigh areas) that you can inject at a 45 degree angle instead of the 90 degree. (that's if you're doing it manually...if you're still using the autoject, you've got to do it at the 90 degree)

Are you still using the autoject?

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote