View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 09:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Kimmydawn,

I just wanted to say that I have read through this thread briefly....I agree with the advice that Bobbi and Kathi have given you...I think you can see by my signature that I have a cervical fusion at C 4/5,5/6,and 6/7...I always get just a little nervous when people recommend chriopractic care to people with cervical problems without first sending them to either an OSS or NSS...Had I gone to a chiro first I might be paralyzed from the neck down..There are good and bad chiropractors...and... If I had gone to a chiro that did not know enough not to do an adjustment he could have done a lot more harm than good......My cervical problems were so bad though that with just one adjustment he could have caused irrepabable harm...so please see a medical doc first...My OSS doc warned very, very strongly about staying away from a chiro...Some people are helped by a chiro...but it depends on the problem and only a doctor can determine that.

8/17/05 - Cervical Fusion - C4-5, 5-6, 6-7 - Anterior and Posterior Fusion with plate in front and rods and screws in the rear - Corpectomy at C-4 and C-5 and microdisectomy at C6-7.

1/4/05 - Lumbar Laminectomy -L3, L4, L5, S1, S2 Obliteration of Tarlov Cyst at S2. Failed surgery!
GJZH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bobbi (04-19-2008), kimmydawn (04-22-2008)