View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 10:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Befuddled~
Man, do we need to talk! I need to lose about 40 pounds according to the "charts", but realistically if I'd lose 20 more I'd be a happy camper. I'm not exactly sure what I've lost, but it's about 15-20, depending which scale I use.

I've been divorced since February 2003. I quit smoking in April 2002. I know what you're going through honey. It's not easy. You hafta call up all of your stubborness and I'm gonna do thisness. (OK, so that's not a word, but ya know what I mean!) I'm here if you ever wanna talk. It helps to talk to someone who's been there.

Stress is a trigger. You got THAT right sweetie! Stress is a HUGE trigger. BUT, you've just jumped over the biggers hurdle.....you know that it IS a trigger. We all pig out at times. Sometimes it just happens. Don't kill a whole week cuz of it. Tomorrow is another day. So you slid back a little. Get back in the saddle. (OK, now when I need this talk, and the time will come, throw it at me, k? Thanks!)

You've taken the right step honey--you've posted here. We are like family here. We adopt each other. We are each others' cheerleaders. Welcome to teh family. I hope more people come and post. Hang in there and take it day by day. Baby steps, and pretty soon it's gonna be--holy crap--lookie me!!! YOU CAN DO THIS--WE'RE WITH YA ALL THE WAY!!
Hugs,
LS (Little Sister) I'm younger than BS (Big Sister or Nancy h)