View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 10:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyW View Post
I have just been looking through some threads and came across a link to ecentral.com....this doc mentions pain in shoulder blade and pain which is in the collarbone (i mentioned in my other thread about my collar bone being painful, slightly protruding and a little bony). Anyway, he thinks that pectoralis minor syndrome often accompanies TOS....i have copy & pasted this from his site....

During the year 2005, we have become aware of a large number of patients who, in addition to these symptoms, also have pain in the anterior chest wall, just below the collar bone along with pain over the shoulder blade. Until recently it was thought that these later symptoms were also due to TOS, but now it has been learned that they are due to a condition frequently accompanying TOS, namely pectoralis minor syndrome

does anyone else have this extra syndrome?....anyone had the minor surgery (pectoralis tenotomies) that he mentions?
xx
I haven't had the surgery, but I have all of the symptoms of pec minor syndrome. I would be careful with that surgery. It will compromise your ability to pick things up.
trixlynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote