Thread: Dana
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 10:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face Sorry Jewells...Hi!!!

Jewells,

I wanted to say "Hi" to you too...since I jus kinda sorta busted all up in your thread, and then wrote to Claudia, without so much as a "Hi, how are you" or "kiss my butt" (not that I would say that to you! Just a weirdo southern type of saying ...LOL) or anything. Very rude, and I am very sorry.

Thank you for posting this here. I see by the time stamp that it was at 4:30 something yesterday? When did the earthquake happen? I mean...what time was it over here? I have heard 7:02 there in Hawaii, but I can't figure out what time that is here.....very rusty leaky brain still. Sorry.

I hope that things are going good for you? Is your weather being crazy? Ours is down here. Usually at this time of hear, we are still running around in short sleeves and shorts...but not now! BRRRRRRRRRR! And, today is rainy. I really hate cold, damp and rainy. I am already ready for it to be late Spring early summer again. How about you?

Anyway..I just didn't want to have you think that I was totally ignoring you. I am sorry that I didn't think in my first post here. I am just all kinda of hyperspazing about Dana, and when I am so worried and being a MAJOR Hyperspaz, I just kinda run around like a chicken with my head cut off. That is basically what I did here. I am sorry for that.

Ok. I am stopping here, before I ramble on and on about being a hyperspazing headless chicken kind of person. LOL...nice metal pic there, huh?

Hope you have a good day today, sweetie.

Love and ((hugs))
Jose
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote