View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Kate,

Are they doing a total hysterectomy?

I had my hysterectomy before RSD but the idiot Dr. left me one overy which turned out to be useless also. I had to have it removed after RSD along with scar tissue and thus has set me on a long journey with pelvic pain. I have dealt with pelvic pain since 2002, then had to have more scar tissue removed in 2004 and am worse off now. I have been in bed again for 2 days with this pelvic pain and leg pain.

I don't want to chalk it up to RSD yet but I am beginning to think that is a lot of my problem. I see another Dr. Wed to see what can be done for me.

It's good that they are going to do the ketamine to help but that may be only a temporary thing. God willing it won't be for you.

I would not want to go through more surgeries after the hysterectomy so I would suggest you make sure they do the complete job or you may run into more problems later on.

You don't have to have cuts to be in a tizzy girl. My vaginal area is in one on the inside. Sorry to get so graphic but it can set off nerve pain on the inside.

Good luck with it.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote