View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Bird View Post
I got to see these things! I have a real problem with shoes now. They have to be built exactly just so in order for my feet to walk straight. Then of course when I get tired, my left foot does it's own thing no matter what is on my foot!

I don't buy shoes based on looks anymore. I have some really ugly ones now! But that is the way the MS swings for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieSue View Post
I hear ya lady! I too now have ugly shoe syndrome. MS and my feet, well, that's just how we roll.
I'm right there with you guys on the comfort. However, I really try for pretty, feminine looking shoes. Actually, flip flops.

Yesterday I went to Target and found a really comfortable pair with beaded straps. Now that is feminine and pretty and comfortable to boot. LOL. I freaked at the price $12.99 but I worn them today and they are so worth it. They are dressy enough that I can wear them to dressier events and almost casual enough to wear with my favorite pjs. LOL

JessieSue - I am right there with you on the price. Heck, I freaked about spending $12.99 on a pair of flip flops. I could buy 3 of these flip flops for the price of 1 FitFlop and still have money left over for a $2.00 hot dog meal deal at Target. LOL.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
JessieSue (04-22-2008)