View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 11:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My "Feelings" are changing....Anyone with RSD in the hands/arms

can you help me out with this?

I'm in a bad way lately. I can't stand this darned weather! I'm in Michigan and we can't decide whether to be warm or cold. Are you worse with this weather, too? My hands are freaking KILLING ME and this "restless body" is driving me bonkers. Plus, I forgot to change my patch this morning, so I'm sur tehat's part of the restlss body (withdrawal, probably). I can't stand how my body feels righg now.

I think one of my muscles in my right hand is ging whacko. What does rsd do to the muscles and tendons, etc? There is one, in the palm of my hand...the fatty part of the palm by the thumb, that hurts like heck most of the time now. You can usually feel that muscle whn you are twisting a cap off a bottle - and when I do, it throws me thru the roof. I cannot use that muscle or it spasms really bad. Sometimes it will spasm just cuz it fees like it. I will press n it to try and get it to calm down, but it just starts bak up again...or the left hand will spasm cuz I'm using it to stp the spasm in my right.

And...my thumb and forefinger on my rightg hand are going kinda numb...but in weird way. Almost like numb and sensitiv at te same time. Does that make any sense? I can't type for squat (as you can tell) cuz when I use thoe two fingers I either can't feel the keys or it hurts to feel the keys. I'm feeling BOTH sensations...numbness AND sensitivity.

Can you sehd any light on my weirdness? Is this an advancement to another stage perhaps?

Hope you had a good weekend.

Hugs
LisaM
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote