View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Check out 2 things:.....

www.LizaJane.Org and cardiac aspects.

W/develpments or complications of my PN/CIDP stuff were certain cardiac tests...Thing is,...IF tests aren't done ON THE SPOT to assess certain protein etc changes...it can't be detected... It's the kind of thing, if it's not seen to happen...it's simply not believed. At least, IF something's there, and no 'cause' is found, you have a record of 'strange things' going on.

As one who believes they have para-n. [me] tendencies, all I can say is press, press, PUSH, PUSH for tests and more tests! The key is trying to get the neuro and potential Ocon. to actually talk to each other. Herding cats is far easier. Treatments' don't change, but watchfullness on the part of docs DOES or SHOULD!
I don't think it's the 'panic-mode' thing it used to be. I believe that probably more Para-N cases are being treated...tho not reported than ever before.
IF you read my background you will find that even by accident it can be 'aborted?'. I was a lucky one. Reading, learning and asking questions mite just prompt brains into working the right tracks.

The scary parts we don't go to because we totally will NOT GO THERE! Got It?

Good thoughts and heaps of hopes! We are were we are, where we can be down the road is thru pure orneriness! Don't know about others, but, I AM ORNERY!! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote