View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Kate,

I was around 36 when I started having female problems. I started in 87 with an etopic pregnancy and never got better.

My PCP was talking to me about this today. He's been with me since around 91. By the time I found him I had had over 4 years of pelvic pain and no Drs. could find the answers. He tried to take me back in time to remember what I had gone through when I first came to him. He can remember a hell of a lot more then I can.

He's going to get the girls to go through my 4 part file and redo it and put the procedures that have been done on me in one area so he can try and help figure out what I am dealing with. He thinks I have had RSD all of this time in my lower half from the waist down. According to the procedures that were done on me at the U of C back then it's possible. They just didn't diagnose me or give me the diagnoses. He might be right about this.

I was surprised he still had my files. I thought after 7 years they got rid of them. I'm glad he hasn't.

I hope your hysterectomy goes ok. It's good that he is going to make sure that your ovaries are in good working order. I know you'd hate to lose it all but man, it would be better then them having to go back in again and again at any age.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote