View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 11:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Red,

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPenguins View Post
Friend... I hope I can be considered a friend....I'm not old and not an old friend of yours...but I certainly feel very old these days. Does that count?

I'm glad you made yourself a cup of cocoa - what a fine idea.

Yes, like you, and I imagine like many people dealing with MS (especially those of us more recently dx)...I have days where I am in fight mode - confident that I will beat this - it won't take me down....and then the next day, I'm ready to surrender. (To be honest, sometimes I go through these two places in the same hour and several times a day!).

I just wanted to say hang on...but I'm not always sure what it is we are hanging onto! I guess just hang on to knowing that the sun will rise again tomorrow and maybe it will be one of the days where you have the energy and fight in you to keep your chin up!

~Keri

ps/did you put marshmallows in the cocoa??
Of course, my friend, I have more new, true friends here at NT, than I could have ever imagined when I came stumbling in here several weeks ago.

When you said, "I just wanted to say hang on...but I'm not always sure what it is we are hanging onto! I guess just hang on to knowing that the sun will rise again tomorrow..." that sounds like exact words that my very best, and oldest, friend wouldv'e said had I called and woke her up at this hour.

HANGING ON is GOOD! I don't even have to know what I'm hanging onto. I can hang on to the HOPE of a sunrise and a ray of HOPE for sunshine. I can do that. Thank you... SO much!!!

Oh, shucks!!!... I skipped right past the marshmallows straight to the jar of marchmallow Creme!!!!!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)

Last edited by Friend2U; 04-19-2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: spelling
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (04-19-2008)