View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeans View Post
I did get a second opinion and he said my current doc is doing all the right things (though not agressive in his opinion). He said he would do a different kind of injection in two of my discs and then do a Discogram. I think this may be a procedure that is done prior to surgery and metal being put in my back. I'm scared. If I go with this new doctor, the old doctor will drop me and I won't get any more pain meds as the new doctor is not a pain manager and refuses to give medications (????!!!!)

Have you fully researched these procedures, GJ? That is what I would do first, and make a decision on your options. If you decide to do the procedure(s), then switch to the new guy.

I know how difficult back problems can be, but fortunately I have only suffered for periods of time (not years!) when things are really rough. Four years is too long to keep going living like this, I think.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
sugarboo (04-19-2008)