View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 09:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin524 View Post

Oh, as for not being able to vacuum without making the pain worse. I have a solution for you. Get a Roomba. All you have to worry about with a Roomba is emptying it and not tripping over it as it's vacuuming.

LOL Erin
I have 3 cats and 2 dogs....bet it would help with all the hair on my wood floor I was like you for the first 3+ years. I didn't take anything. Then I eventually got to the point that I was taking some 12-15 Ibuprophens a day. When I heard that could be bad, I went to a doctor about it. Once I had my first few days of vicodin...OH MAN....Yeeeee Hawww! I found that managed pain (Like what Anne was saying) was a God Send.

Now that I've been on them 6 months, I find no pleasure in taking them anymore. It hit me that this could go on forever. Is this how I want to live? Yes for relief, no forever. I did try the tens unit a few years back at a chiropractor. I went for adjustments, but instead he put me on that DRX-9000 and the tens. I was worse after this, so I quit going. I've since heard that Chriopractic in my case is a big NO-NO!!

FRANK: Love you man!! Thanks so much for the good thoughts...you just have that attitude to keep on keeping on....its what I needed today from all of you.

Thanks all of you for taking the time to reply today...it really meant alot to me and I feel better mentally now (and I put a patch on LOL)

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote