View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 07:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lynlee,

Thank you so much for responding to me. It does appear we are on the same path with the same issues.

I sent a response last night, but I don't see it here this morning. I'm really having probems navagating this forum. I don't seem to have the understanding of it. But I will!

I got through the busy season at my office, I was working 7 days a week for about a month...but it didn't go well. I think my work place is documenting my mistakes, my forgetting things in order to fire me. They, like most of world, do not understand what is 'wrong' with me unless you are living it...and I certainly don't wish that on anyone.

I'm just now coming to terms that I truly do have some heavy issues that are not going away and I'm not going to be the person I was before the fall. It's a very hard reality for me. I've always been the strong one, the one people came to for help I was the backbone of my family, work and friends and now I lean on them.

Since I didn't seem to post my reply to you last night, to answer your question, yes I have to work. Though I do realize I am not going to be able to do this job much longer. It is too stressful for me and in reality I can't do the job, it is more than I am capable of handling/understanding....I'm looking in newspapers, online for a lesser job, which of course means less money and I worry that I will not be able to do it either.

For whatever reason I'm on this path, I know there is light and I'll be in a positive place as all life trials have always put me in a more positive place......

I look forward to chatting with you.

Kay
melek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote