View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 10:26 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeans View Post
I have posted there in the past and there are not many members. I hate posting and getting no responses....but I'll check the links of info...I think I missed that. Thanks
gj...it takes time to build a forum. don't give up on it. some of the lurkers may decide to join if there are more posts.

i bet some of the old timers..ok...only throw choccy can tell you there were times that the ms forum was slow for days and days.

same goes with the spinal forum. i have severe back problem and have been in constant pain since i was 12. some days i would rather have a baby out of my nose than endure the pain. i tend to shy away from the spinal forum. guess it makes the pain and what i have to live with more "real".

yup. i'm one with a high pain tolerance. could be a learned thing, since i do not tolerate pain meds. i also have had my heart stop 2 times during surgery...so that isn't an option. there are alternatives. you just have to do what is best for you.

yeah...the comments about not looking like i have anything wrong and should be able to do everything...well...i just shrug and forget them. not worth my time to try and change someones mind. i do what i can.

hang in there toots. venting and getting support...you are not alone.... is wonderful medicine.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote