View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Bob:

Happy Passover.

And I hope your son is having a pain free day. I hope your aches and pain in your calves go away.

Put on some moist heat. That usually works for me, with the muscle pain. Actually it's been working great.

How nice that you got to have your family around.

It's a blessing. Lots of work.

Next time, have them come and feed you, have them come and bring the stuff, and use paper plates and forks and spoons.

That way, when you finish, you grab the whole thing off the table (after the food is put away I mean), and you throw everything away in the garbage. That's what my mother and her 10 brothers and sisters did when I was a kid. We ALWAYS had stuff going on for each holiday. The only question was "who's house was going to do it".

But I'll never forget, after the dinner, this humongous black garbage bag thingee came out and everybody started throwing in paper towels and plates, and plastic dinner wear. They really have nice holiday paper products.

Then out came the chestnuts (yuck), and fruit bowls, and cannollis (double yuck, I'm italian but I HATE italian pastry), and nutcrackers, and nuts.

I'll never forget those days.

So Happy Passover Bob to you and the family.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote