View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face Sunday...

Well, we were told to remove 36 inches of my garden for the removal of the
curb and connection of the new main to the our service.

So my son was wonderful and came in to help us... this picture gives some
record to this massive job. He and my husband removed tons of rock and the first step in our walk which we use to get to our cars.
That is my husband walking along in the background.

There is another area to the left as well.

So I did the plants... removing what I could remove and putting them into flats so I can put them back later. (I don't know if they will survive however) I did 3/4 of them. I also did some petunias, and pansies for another project.
And I supervised which was a biggie....LOL

A former neighbor came by with her friends and we did the tour of the yard and other things and she was horrified. I haven't seen her in ages, so that was a nice bonus.

What is really bugging me is that cars driving thru (this is a very private neighborhood) are driving fast and stirring up the dust, worst than the workers. That is just so inconsiderate! Doesn't take much to peeve me lately!

Needless to say, I am tired, and I hurt. Duh!

P.S. the crocs shoes, were great. They got all dirty...so I just hosed them off... like new!

edit to try a new smilie... sort of how I feel this morning:

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 09-29-2008 at 06:08 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (04-21-2008)