View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default That sounds like a good thing

to try again. While small and many medium nerves don't show up on such tests, the quality of the machine used and the tech and then the docs reading the results can be ever so valuable to test results.
Real PN pain is stressful under any set of circumstances and it sounds as if you've got some added stressors that aren't helping things along. It's easy to say 'chill out', it's even harder to do so. But, it's essential to self-preservation. Sometimes, just 'getting by' has to be enough.
Find the parts about it all that can be laughable? By that I mean, when I recall all that I've gone thru w/my own diagnosis, I gotta say, that there are moments that stick out in the whole process -from the time I was admitted to the hospital to the slew of tests, more tests and then even more tests I've been thru where there WERE really stupid or absurd events or people crossing my path. I'm amazed and appalled at the same time? Kind of like a very cheezy science-fiction movie, really in all hindsight.
I wish I could be more definitive by way of guidance. Just know that folks here care! 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote