View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 10:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lyrica Withdrawals

Bob,
Thanks for your dosing schedule. I know I have room to go up but I'm really struggling with my eyes. Can't watch TV without putting on wrap around sunglasses. The dryness has progressed. And the Lyrica seems to dry my eyes more. I'm trying an increase at bedtime only for the next increase. I'm usually my most miserable by about 4:00 in the afternoon with the tailbone pain and by bedtime 8:30, I'm so anxious to take the night time Ambien to knock me out, I could crawl thru my skin backward. But I'm being forced into an Ambien withdrawal that is going to be pretty steep because the insurance company says I can't take the dosage that the neuro/pain doc says I need to sleep. I have a long established sleep problem. Something in my nervous system. Came from working really long hours for so many years.

Lately I'm having serious skin issues in the middle back on the side where that sitdown pain has been for so long. Skin crawls and burns and feels as if it is tightening up. I had a migraine type headache yesterday. Probably all related or possibly Ambien withdrawal symptoms. It really makes me panicky because that's almost where the shingle breakout was over a year ago. And it was reallllllly painful. We put a Lidoderm patch on it today and it seemed to help some. Think I'll try that for awhile.

Anyone heard from Cyclops? I know she was really suffering.

Billye