View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I wonder why I didnt see this before?

I was just looking at my collection of medical records that I saved in 2006/2007 that I took with me to my 2nd opinion for the MS.

For some reason, I dont remember ever reading some of the MRI results. I guess it's because when you skip down and read the FINDINGS, you tend to not go back and read what you've skipped over.

I was wondering what's been causing my back pain...and apparently it says it right on the MRI reports, but has been totally ignored because of the big print saying "demyelinating lesions".

I apparently have bulging of a couple of my C spine discs and there's an Xray report that I dont remember seeing that says I have a slipped disc at L5...L5 is about where a lot of my back pain is.

I guess the slipped disc and the bulging on the other vertebrae have nothing to do with the MS, so that's probably why no one ever mentioned it to me, because most doctors seem to center their attention on the MS and not anything else.

I need to put my medical records away, because now I'm getting the urge to research this stuff and that will only cause me stress and aggravation.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote