Old 04-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo55 View Post
Ok I'll play devils advocate here-

what if .. you pull this info out and have your back specifically checked - just in case there is some treatment that can help to improve the problems from the back?

How old is the back MRI & reports?
If it's not current and the symptoms have gotten worse - maybe a new one is needed.
some reports are very precise about degrees, percentages or millimeters of the problem areas - and some are not very precise at all.
Do you have copies of the actual films?

Or you can post on our Spinal forum with the MRI wording and see what kind of treatment might be available for those problems?

Just thinking - if you can have this checked & focussed on - and if there is a treatment that could help you feel a bit better...??

But I totally understand wanting to take a break from drs and tests if you have just been through the ringer recently.

I had a wc RSI claim from 03-05 and many dumb appts, Phys Therapy {PT was good}- and still haven't felt the urge to start back up my regular check ups

The x-ray report is from May of 2006. The MRI is from December 2006, the MRI is what got me my MS diagnosis.

The back problem hasnt gotten worse, or at least not much more than it was 2yrs ago.

I'm not that worried about the slipped disc yet...I'm just surprised that when I asked directly if they figured out what was causing my back problems that they never read the reports to see what it said about the back pain.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote