View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 11:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Freaked out, too!

Hey Natalie,

I can see why reading that article would make you freaked out - it isn't making me feel too good either!

I remember reading my report and then asking both neuros what exactly was meant by "multiple" and "several" - and the only response they could give me was that the radiologist stops counting at a certain point... That sounds awful to me (one that they stop counting, and two, that I had several and multiple and didn't know exactly how many).

Of course, I had to pull out my MRI results and re-read them (not that it made any sense to me 3 months ago). My report talks a lot about High T2 and FLAIR signal intensity. I researched it...but of course nothing out there really explains any of it in full clarity, in my opinion. Then again, my vision sucks and my head hurts so much, that probably I couldn't make sense out of a **** (oh, they put *s there - for the nickname for Richard) and Jane story!

And while I read the report, I just get stuck every time I get to the lines that say MS. I just freeze in place.

Okay, putting away report. Gearing up for next MRI, hopefully this week or early next (before my 2nd Tysabri on May 2).

I agree that reading and researching can drive one nuts....but I also can't help myself. Sometimes I try to distract...yet it is hard to sit back and knit and read HP when you see double, are dizzy, and your head hurts like heck!

~Keri
RedPenguins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote