View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 12:09 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie8 View Post
Puppies are much more fun to look at than old medical records. Very cute pugs. I've always wanted a great dane. Check out the dane puppies and adults here.

http://images.google.com/images?sour...=1&sa=N&tab=wi

These are some big *** dogs!!! Look at the "Redneck Great Dane Puppy" -- pure white...so strange! Although he looks pretty big to be a puppy.
I used to have a Bouvier des Flandres, named TinyMonsters. Those are big dogs too, not quite as large as a Great Dane tho, but still pretty huge.

I keep waffling back and forth on wanting another dog. I want one, but I think I have an allergy (my allergies all improved after Tiny died, and I had an allergic reaction when I tried to adopt a Yorkie 5 days after Tiny left us)

Then there's the whole fatigue part of MS that's also holding me back on a new dog.

My aunt's Pug just died last month, and she's considering getting a new one, and I'm kind of thinking of getting one from the same litter if we can find some.

I miss my dog, and I miss my aunt's dog. (both our dogs were best friends in the world, they even died on the same date, 2yrs apart)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote