View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 12:52 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie8 View Post
Wow, Tiny is a very very big dog. Very attractive too. I am trying to cultivate an interest in dogs because I can't have cats anymore. I had to give away my Abyssinian cat after 7 years. I developed horrible cat allergies that came out of no where. I tried everything--allergy shots, acupuncture, chiropractic, you name it. Nothing worked. It just about killed me. Fortunately, an old boyfriend that had lived with me and the cat took him so he went to a familiar person. I still get reports and photos. He is now 15 and is a diabetic. The old BF has to give him insulin shots everyday! So the cat and I do the daily shots.
I started to develop all sorts of allergies around the time that I think my MS started. I've always kind of wondered if MS is related to allergies somehow. Allergies are abnormal immune responses, and MS is the mother of all abnormal immune responses.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote