View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 07:15 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hugs back at you. You are one of my rold models here to keep fighting because you are so strong. Anyhow the eyes are the same horrible as in Ca. I just started restasis but it take 6 weeks. The doc thought I would see a difference in the eyes right away. My pain is constant but at different levels. It is in my inner ankle/foot/calf of right and now it has spread to my left but not as bad but today in that leg I am also flaring.The pain is like sharp,no circulation in the ankle and calf,a twisted feeling in the better leg and needles in the foot feeling.I have a hard time exlaining what it feels like because some of what I am feeling I can't describe other then it is the worst pain I have ever felt like getting shot in the leg but a constant feeling. I take vicodin for pain but before Fl I had only taken once in 6 months and since being here I have taken it 2 times in a week and really could take it every day with the pain I am in but after it wears off I feel like a bus hit me. I have tried so many meds like tramadol,neurontin etc with no change in pain level. I think what is also really bothering me is what a horrible person I have become. I am very angry and my outlook is very bad which I take out on my best friend my mom lately. She is so supportive and has done everything for me and I treat her in a bad way. I am like split. Many times I am so thankful and tell her how much I love her but then when I get frustrated or don't get my way like I am 12 I am mean.I rely on her too much too crying etc and she needs to live her life cause I am an adult. What is wrong with me? I wish I didn't do that.Thanks I will keep you updated always
One more thing Silver lady you have dry eye? Are you on restasis and do you have plugs? I am going to see about getting the plugs and have been on restasis for a wek but it takes what they say is 6.Ok thanks

Last edited by daniella; 04-21-2008 at 07:35 AM.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote