View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown Hi everybody! aka back issues galore...

Hi, my name is Gwen... I stumbled upon this site while searching the web for cervical spine no curve. I see I'm not the only one... I figured I'd sign up so I could explore.

I'm only 28 years old and have a host of back/neck related issues. My doctors have never had the patience for me and I really am not sure what is going on with my back at this point. I decided to take matters into my own hands more so I can be a deciding factor in my own health care.

Last week I had 2 lumbar and 3 cervical x-rays taken and I got the copies myself. Then after looking at them and thinking to myself something isn't right... I went and picked up a copy of the CT scan I had done 6 months ago.

I'm not a doctor, nor am I any trained medical professional... I do not know how to read an x ray or MRI, BUT my spine looks like a wiggling serpent, some vertebrae have HUGE gaps between them and other places it looks like bone is touching bone. Knowing that I sometimes feel grinding in that particular area and that I've been complaining about it for years worries me some.

Anyway... If anybody has any of these things going on or you have an answer for me, feel free to contact me. I'm off to search the forums (until it becomes unbearable to sit at the computer anymore).

!!!

Gwen

!!!
V-DubChick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote