View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I can't walk far at all either, Erin. With your back problems, on top of everything else, I can imagine that many types of exercise might be quite difficult to do too.

I haven't been able to do much in the last several months, and have packed on 10 lbs. Between the extra weight, and not felling good, I am struggling much more to do anything then I did before I had this attack.

Last time this happened, I started with some back exercises my doc gave me. Once I got good at those (took about a month), I moved onto a lot more stretching and toning . . . but I have never been able to do any amount of walking, running, aerobics, or anything that takes a great deal of balance.

What I could do though, was enough to keep my muscles strong, spasticity limber (somewhat), and give me a little endurance for the easier jobs around home. I plan to start back up in the middle of May, when I expect this relapse has run it's course as much as it plans to.

Let's do it together?

Cherie