View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 03:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy call me crazy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket52 View Post
Hi:

Sorry you are having such a terrible time of it.

Forgive me if I am wrong but all the physicians seem to be doing is giving you pain meds. If you are that shaky why are they not testing - they can obviously see you are in distress.

Maybe a new doctor might have fresh eyes. Your quality of life is non-existent, it's horrible.
Thank you for understanding. That is exactly how I feel -non existent. They did a lot of test in 04 thru August 06. But what I have read, many things can take several years to show on MRI's and so forth. So why they aren't testing now, I am not sure. I would definitely like the answer.

I called my neuro's office and they said that they now require your PCP to call in and set up an oppointment. No more self-referrals in other words. Well my PCP is out until next Monday, so I will just keep journaling as much as possible.

Also one thing I forgot to mention (and this happened in '04 also) is that I am seeing double vision. My right eye literally burns and I can only read if I close that eye and read with my left one and then it still isn't totally clear.

Does that ring a bell to anyone or make any sense. Thanks to all who have replied, but I could sure use some more help on this.

M

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote