View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 04:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Struggling and feeling a bit "lost"...

I was diagnosed with RRMS about 2.5 yrs ago, and things were pretty much fine for me up until the past 4 months or so.

I had a baby 9 months ago, and had the post partum flare and thought it was over. A few months ago, I started having more and more trouble walking, legs really stiff, knees not bending, that kind of things. I've graduated to a scooter now, and I can't help but feel completely lazy riding on the thing!

I know I NEED the thing, but I am only 32 and a not so long ago I was walking just fine! I can still walk, and I do as much as I can. The dr has given me Baclofen for spasticity, 60 mg a day. I know it helps, I can definitely tell if I haven't taken it, but I always hear about people with spasticity with alot of pain, and I have no pain. I'm not sure if something else is going on or what!
I told dh yesterday that I'm scared that my legs are going to stay like this. He told me I can't think about things like that, but how can I not?!

Anyone else feel lazy for riding a scooter, or am I just being stupid about this?

Abnormal hockey freak girlie. Go Wings!!
EthanNDomsMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-22-2008)