View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 05:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtsobad73 View Post
I called my neuro's office and they said that they now require your PCP to call in and set up an oppointment. No more self-referrals in other words. Well my PCP is out until next Monday, so I will just keep journaling as much as possible.
If you have seen him before, you still need a referral? Is there anyone at the office to give you a referral? Can you call your Ins for a referral on your own? Take this time to list ALL your symptoms and time frams from the beginning to the best you can recall. Call and get copies of EVERYTHING you can. Call some ueros offices and see if the specialize in auto immune disorders, specifically MS. Find a good one that seems to fit your needs. Don't go back to the one who has not given you answers!! Look over everything you have, do loads of research in the next week. ARM yourself with info and questions to ask... You can never ask to many questions or do to much research!

Connie

ETA all the dxs you have in your siggy could be explained by MS. Please don't give up on this. I always tell my patients BE YOUR OWN ADVOCATE. If you don't advocate for yourself, no one else will. You need to get to knowing and managing so you can LIVE!!!!!

Had onset attack in 4/2000

Can stop blaming myself for symptoms now.

Visit me on
beautytransforming is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hurtsobad73 (04-22-2008)