View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 07:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Starting to worry about myself

I've been going through alot lately. DH, Tim, has a definitive Crohn's diagnosis. He was released from the hospital on Friday. He has never been seriously ill in his life. It is taking a toll on our whole family. The docs are struggling to get his exacerbation under control. He is in pain pretty much all of the time. It's a different variation of Crohn's than my 17 year old son has so he is taking different meds etc.

My mom is back in the hospital, her white blood cell count fell drastically low due to the chemotherapy she has been on. She has decided to stop the chemo because it is absolutely ruining her quality of life. The radiation is hardly shrinking the mass at all. The radiologist is going to do "remapping" to target the tumor from a different angle. The docs have gotten her blood cell count raised, thank goodness.

My 17 year old son has decided that now is a great time to have sex with his first girlfriend!!!!!!! I am grateful that he feels like he can talk with me about it but this is just horrible. He is using protection.

I am so exhausted physically and emotionally I feel like I'm just gonna explode or implode. I haven't even felt like typing on here but I figured I had better do something that resembles normal before I completely lose my mind.

Thanks again guys !

Jodylee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FinLady (04-22-2008), Kitty (04-22-2008)