View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 07:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Joelle...

Sounds like your plate is FULL!!! Wrap it up and put it in the fridge, and deal with it little by little.

While, I don't condone premarital sex (well, THAT is the mom in me...LOL we won't discuss what *I* did before marriage ) At least he is 17 (wow, that is old for a boy) and at least he is mature enough to use protection. Make sure you discuss with them what this means with the possibility of STDs and preggos (things happen even with protection). Make sure they are both aware of possible consequences. Good for you for having that open line of communication.

Hugs to DH. I hope they can get it under control. They dx;d my sis 15 years ago, and she was at death's door. It wasn't common back then (at least it took them long enough to dx her). By the time they figured it out, she needed a bag. She had it for 2 years, and they figured for life. She was able to get it reversed... and has been in remission since.

Take a few hours/days just for you. Tell your son he owes you a dinner or something since he thinks he is grown up enough (add a bit of humor).

Hope you feel better being able to talk about it. Hope your load starts easing a bit!

Had onset attack in 4/2000

Can stop blaming myself for symptoms now.

Visit me on
beautytransforming is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jodylee (04-21-2008), sugarboo (04-21-2008)