View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 07:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't know what to say Joelle! I won't give you the song and dance about what doesen't kill you makes you stronger...BS! You've been dealt more than your share of heartache and you are at the mercy of things that you have no control over. More prayers for Mom. I don't know about Chrone's but I'll do some research so I understand more. Sending comfort to you and those you love

As for DS17...well...it was bound to happen. I remember dealing with this with my DD19, but she was 14-15. I did the best I could, was grateful she was talking to me, and I taught her how to protect herself from illness and pregnancy. You can't turn the clock back on this one and not having control over the young lady involved makes it more difficult if truth be told. We women have more control over pregnancy than the men. I pray she has a mother that will also intervene and make sure her DD is protected. I remember getting a phone call from one Mom to discuss such things with me to protect her son I assured her that things were being taken care of on my end....what you gonna do? Stop it? All the preaching in the world won't change what is and what will be.

This year will pass and good things will be delivered to you soon....you are in line for good fortune and I know one day these things and feelings will pass and you will be okay. Maybe not stronger, but okay.

Take care of yourself!

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jodylee (04-21-2008)