View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 08:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So sorry I just now saw this post, I had been out of town.

I understand how you feel, after my last visit with my Dr I felt the same way. I KNOW I'm going to be in pain the rest of my life and there isn't much I can do to make it much better.

3 years ago I was on some many meds I felt drunk 24/7, that's when I said NO MORE to all those meds and started getting off of them, I just knew there had to be a better way to deal with all this pain. I'm not sure if my over all pain is better now because of the supplements or if it's just because I was in a long fibro flair than and am just doing better now on my own. I still have awful 24/7 pain and headaches that I almost never get a break from but I just deal with it hour by hour and don't even think about how I "might" feel the next day. I do my best to keep my mind off of the pain.

I don't want to say your Dr is right about the exercising, I just can't do much, I walk, OK, I walk IN Target 4 times a week, LOL, I LOVE my walks, DH doesn't because it hurts our bank account, LOL. Anyway I was 180lbs 2 years ago and have now lost 60lbs and I felt my worst at 170-180lbs pain wise. I don't have all that weight to carry around so moving more is easer on me.

I wish I could take all of your pain away.

DX with Fibromyalgia, 1998
DX with MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity), June 2008
DX with Food Allergies, wheat, sesame, fresh pineapple

momXseven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sugarboo (04-22-2008)