Thread: A Cruise?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 02:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ME ME ME -- I'm interested.
In fact - I have been planning to go on a cruise myself one way or the other this fall.

2 problems for me:
1) I have a group of friends that all said that they would do a cruise with me but they want to go to Canada - and i want to go SOUTH.
2) I am supposed to be in Seattle that week at a conference.

I could probably work around my friends and just not go to the conference though....

Also - I have had weight loss surgery (I'm a failure-but that is another story)... but that additionally makes it interesting for me since I would love to spend time with other weight loss surgery patients.

Beauty - have you had weight loss surgery - due to your name and this group you are organizing - I'm thinking YES ???

I would need somebody to room with

Also - I would like either the Ocean View or Balcony, balcony if I can swing it - have to check the flights from Knoxville...

Please count me in - Twink or Beauty or somebody willing to room with me - I don't bite... well, not too hard...

I can't believe it - my yearly conference for work falls this same week - but I will skip it if this works out...

Please give more info about how large the group is, what ages - that is a big issue for me - I am 50 and really slowed down a lot (well duh) we all are aren't we - this lovely illness. I would love to dance if my legs will cooperate !!! Is there a website where I can get all the cruise info ??

Thanks - just a little excited !!!

"Probable MS" Symptoms since winter 1996/97
Cervical Spinal Stenosis
Hashimoto's Disease
Fibromyalgia

Some days you're the windshield.... some days you're the bug.
snoodles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote