View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 05:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I wonder about some things - any thoughts?

I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck five loops, and had to be smacked severely for a considerable amount of time before I decided to breathe. But my mother's personality/history and her hatred towards me are also iffy.

Frankly, I find it really hard to figure out what caused what when where and how/what to address first.

I have a lot of problems, always have, but never been sure what was caused by mom's hatred and what was caused by life events/injuries.

E.g. when I was two we moved to a tropical country. We all had to have a couple of vaccinations, but for some reason one of them refused to create a reaction which should have been there. So my mom dragged me to 7 more injection sessions until the docs decided to just give up. Needless to say I have severe needle phobia to this day. When I was 7 we moved back and when I was 8 we moved once again to a place that made me depressed on sight where (ironically) I was forced to spend the next 12 years. Plus when I was 42 I was diagnosed with (a.o.) unspecified Autism.

Question here and now: is there a food supplement that could be useful to me re birth damages to the brain? I have read in the link in the sticky that depression and sleeping disorders can be result of this birth thing as long as 50 years after. I also know that emotional abuse does that to you. I am now taking B-complex and melatonine. My dad and me also have sleep apnoe.

People can be messy creatures, right?

Any suggestions? Thanks.
minymo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote