View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 09:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

((((((Tracy)))))), that's exactly what I think when I wander around the forums. You know, I tend to be everywhere and know what's happening in a lot of differerent forums 'cause I read pretty much all the daily messages when I can.

I've noticed sometimes that parents with kids with asperger's or with home schooling 'issues' have a lot of the same problems and concerns that parents of kids with "neuro" problems do.

((((((Kamie)))))),

I like the idea of a more inclusive name.

I also like the idea of there being a forum for teenagers. I really like that idea -- here and now -- because I like the direction these forums are taking with the oversight and the self-monitoring. I want the teenagers kept safe. Teenage sibs have totally different concerns when they have younger brothers and sisters with health concerns -- a separate, and safe, forum would be a fantastic solution.

BUT, I'd also like to see -- if it's possible -- links across the top of all the various forums that involve parents-with-kids, so that the parents are aware that there are other areas here where they might also be able to get help.

These all come under the umbrella of parents-caring-for-kids. There are probably more forums too (I don't know what some of the forum names mean).

Child Neurology
--------------
Parents Living with Disabilities
Arnold Chiari Malformation & Syringomyelia
Attention Deficit Disorder
Autism
Cerebral Palsy
Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes
Epilepsy
Gluten Sensitivity / Celiac Disease
Hydrocephalus
Metabolic Diseases / Mitochondrial