View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 09:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I lived in Melbourne for most of my life, i moved to a small seaside village about 5 years ago, i love it here and would never go back to city living again.
When i look out my front windows i can see a beautifull peacefull bay with a mountain as a back drop, i can see from Melboune to Geelong [its about a 60 mile spam ] and at night time it all lights up and Melbourne lights up lika big crystal chandelerr accross the bay.

Melody - there has been heaps of mixed & defacto marriages here, probably very simalar to the USA, some aboringals live in the cities and mix with us and some like to live in the outback and keep to themselves and their traditions.
Sounds like Mel Gibson has got himself into a bit of a situation with the money people over there.

Aussie - I don't pay anything to see my nero in his private rooms in Melbourne, he just bulk bills me, we have lots of free [bulk billing] doctors[gp's] in Geelong itself, but our local docs get into us a bit, $10 or $15 bucks above the goverment allowance, still can't complain though, costs that in petrol to get to the free doc's, they have go it worked out well
Our Premier or Govenor equillavent in US, has got a cheek boasting of a $ 800 million dollar surflace this year, when our hospitals are in a such bad shape.
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote