View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:56 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Bump up for Twila.

One person suggested that this post was offensive in some manner - I can see the pessimism that could be drawn from it, but that would be going against my intention and hopes. Rather, look at it from a different angle - which I MUST do if I am to survive. And of course you do not have to respond, you can be silent and that's always A-OK here. (Silent, talk, rage, cry, we love it all here.)

Like the new concept that people "live" with their cancer and manage and get all they can from life, I now view this TOS as part of me, it will probably not be "cured" and I must manage it, I must see the bright side of things and value the living things in my life (who) I love them all so very, very much.

And together we form this support group here.

We care if one person sounds down.

We absolutely will fight to help someone change their negative mindset, if they will let us in.

Remember to keep your anonymity perhaps, definitely consider keeping your doctors to yourself in case of internet pranks, but at least on an anonymous basis and for the few chosen people here you might start a friendship, this place really has a part in my treatment and survival.

Thank you all for that.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (04-23-2008)