View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #8

I wonder why of all nights I can't sleep. Gee, could it be the excitement and tons of preparation for my trip???

I wonder how many drugs it takes to get me to sleep in this state. criminies! I have to get up at 'dark' thirty to make it to the airport at time. I gave up trying to fall asleep and decided to come here for a minute.

I wonder if my plane will still leave on time. I have to get up at 'dark:30' in order to make it there in time...

Then when I finally get to Kentucky, will have to go to bed early tomorrow night too cause Ducky and Dale and Kat are picking me up at the hotel at extremely dark thirty (2:30 am!!!!!!) to hit the road for S. Carolina! Geesh. 2:30! I suspected the woman was nuts, now I know...

So I wonder by the time we finally get to S. Carolina we will all be very tired people and will need lots 'o rest.

I'm so excited to see everyone, some of which I've seen before. 1 I haven't, and that will be fun to see Battski!!!!

I wonder at how beautiful it will be to once again to to my favorite island complete with lighthouse and walk into that warm Atlantic water from the beach. I feel like my spirit couldn't possibly mingle more with the universe when I go into it.

I wonder how many things they will have to comb through in my carry-on luggage. Like a baggie filled with my drugs. The pharmacist said to make sure all of the meds are in the appropriate bottles, so I have them all ready in one big quart baggy, per instructions. Apparently they have to look at medicines going through. They will think I am a walking pharmacy!

I wonder if we will have a chance to check in here while we are out there. Hopefully heckitdude will have his computer up and running so we can step in and say howdy...

I wonder if they'll let me post a group picture of us...all of us current and former bt folks...

I wonder that I pooped out and didn't get my toenailzies painted. Ah, well, tomorrow night at the hotel I can...

I wonder how nice it will be to go somwhere where the weather is still in the 70s in the daytime and cool at night.

I'm excited about our dinner at my favorite restaurant there on Friday night. I'll be glad to see Mr. and Mrs. Alffe again.

I wonder if anyone has ever heard of Makers Mark. We're going to stop by their distillery so I can buy some of their incredible Makers Mark coffee.

I wonder if I can leave you all hugs and lots of love until I get a chance to post again.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote